SAP Fund Management (FM)
SAP Fund Management (FM)
SAP fund management (FM) module is a module that provides an organisation with the opportunity to create and execute budgets at various levels of the entire organisation. It also help the enterprise to make modifications to the existing budget with ease by entering budget releases, supplements, returns and transfers.
SAP fund management is highly integrated with other components in
SAP system. The modules that are integrated is depended on the specific requirements of the individual organisations. A basic requirement for the use of Fun Management is the integration with the General ledger Accounting (FI-GL) component. It’s Integration with Materials Management depicts that you can, reproduce & monitor procurement transactions from beginning(Requisition) to ending (Invoicing).
The basic features of Fund Management is that it can be used to:
- Budget all your revenues and expenditure for individual responsibility areas.
- Monitor future funds movements in light of the available budget.
- Prevents the budget from being over-runed
- Classification between commitments & payments.
- Participants will be able to use the structure and organization of the solution for fiscal accounting in the public sector
- Participants will be able to execute settings for setting up the system in Customizing
- Project teams
- SAP consultants and partners
- People with organizational responsibilities
- basic knowledge of general ledger accounting in SAP
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Unit 1. Organizational structure and master data
- Funds center and commitment item
- Funds, functional area, funded program
- budget structure
Unit 2. Budget Control System (BCS)
- Budget planning
- Budget categories and budget types, budget versions, and budget transfers
Unit 3 . Budget/cash desk
- Availability control
- Earmarked funds, orders, cover eligibility, integration with the modules MM, FI, HR, CO, PS, SD, and PM, cash desk business transactions, fiscal year change
Unit 4. Reporting
- Reporting tools, maintenance of information systems
COURSE AVAILABLE DATES
All our courses are also available online
Accelerated Batch 5days
( Mon-Fri 9am-6pm) 1week
Business Process Batch 5days
(Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) 1week
Evening Batch 10days
(Mon-Fri 6.30pm-10.30pm) 2weeks
(Saturdays 10am-6pm) 6weeks
We strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available seven days a week to assist you.
Tweet or Email
Subscribe to our mailing list for offers, news updates and more!
132, Lewisham High Street,
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3637 9313, +44 (0) 20 3286 0436
Fax: +44 (0) 2031 500 290
© Copyright Logiga. All Rights Reserved. SAPÂ® is the registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Logiga is not affiliated or related to any division or subsidiary of SAP AG.