Privacy & Cookies Policy – GDPR May 2018
Privacy & Cookies Policy – GDPR May 2018
What Does This Policy Cover?
This Data Protection Policy governs our processing of all personal data provided to us via the Logiga website and other international websites and our other offices. You are asked to please read it carefully.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined below, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Who Is The Controller Of The Data We Provide?
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (the “Regulations”) the data controller is Logiga Limited
Logiga Limited is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom with the (ICO). We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What Information Will We Collect And How Will We Use It?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our training and recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- To market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services)
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to make enrich your personal online experience)
- To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you
- To answer your questions and enquiries
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested, such references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
- To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses and outsourcing partners
- To regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
Where Will Your Information Be Held? Where Will It Be Accessible From?
How Do You Find Out What Information We Hold? Can You Amend, Modify Or Request This Information Be Deleted, And Can You Unsubscribe From Our Services?
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters please email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request us not to disclose any of your personal data or information or to pass information to third parties as well as the following:
- Review of the information we hold about you;
- Correction of this information if it is factually wrong;
- Erasure of your personal data or restrict the processing concerning of personal data concerning to you under certain circumstances;
- Provision of copies of the personal data which you have provided us via the forms, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We will usually inform you before collecting your data, if we intend to disclose your information to any third party and you can exercise that right by contacting us at email@example.com
Following the introduction of the GDPR, you will have additional rights including the right to be forgotten and to data rectification.
How Long Will We Hold Your Information For?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. Sending Us Information Over The Internet
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
How We Collect And Aggregate Information About Visitors To Our Websites
We also collect information about the way jobseekers and visitors use this website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the websites users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us indentify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a small data file which is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the servers site. Cookies are used on our website to remember your login to track web traffic on an aggregate basis (i.e. no individuals are identified), to track campaigns and to keep session information such as your last search. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will likely restrict your use of our website.
Links To Other Websites
We strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available seven days a week to assist you.
Tweet or Email
Subscribe to our mailing list for offers, news updates and more!
132, Lewisham High Street,
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3951 0687, +44 (0) 20 8638 8573
Fax: +44 (0) 2031 500 290
© Copyright Logiga. All Rights Reserved. SAPÂ® is the registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Logiga is not affiliated or related to any division or subsidiary of SAP AG.