Our London local authority is searching for an experienced Housing officer;
- To deliver a high quality housing management service to a defined patch of neighbourhoods.
- To work with residents and other service providers (internal and external) to deliver the Council’s priorities.
- Make appropriate judgements on how to deal with property management issues including breaches of tenancy and lease conditions and implement accordingly
- In conjunction with the Community Intervention Officer, work to combat anti social behaviour on Camden’s estates and in their vicinity.
- Work with vulnerable tenants to sustain their tenancies
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Provide assistance, advice, information and guidance on housing and lease matters
- Identify, evaluate and implement service improvements to increase customer satisfaction and value for money
- Proactively identify the needs of the local community in consultation with residents and identify how they can be met. Encourage and facilitate residents to be involved in decision making to the extent that they wish to participate
- Make a positive contribution to the work of the team, sharing skills, coaching and developing other staff
- Manage the void process including sign ups
- Provide advice and support to tenants in accessing other services provided by the Council or partner agencies
- Take personal responsibility for the quality of own performance including void control and other quality issues
This role is currently for 3months but likely to be extended for the right candidate. If you believe you’re the one my client is looking for kindly get in touch with your uptodate CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15.89 /hour
- Housing Officer: 3 years
Apply For Job:
We strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available seven days a week to assist you.
Tweet or Email
Subscribe to our mailing list for offers, news updates and more!
132, Lewisham High Street,
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3951 0687, +44 (0) 20 8638 8573
Fax: +44 (0) 2031 500 290
© Copyright Logiga. All Rights Reserved. SAPÂ® is the registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Logiga is not affiliated or related to any division or subsidiary of SAP AG.