Clerk of Works/Site Inspector—£19.26/hr
The post-holder will be engaged by one of our london Borough client, and the holder will ensure;
. Day-to-day housing repairs and planned works are delivered to client’s standards, specification and schedule with due regard to legal requirements and health and safety legislation
- Ensure the correct materials and workmanship used to provide the client with quality and value for money
- Carry out site inspections and inform the contract manager if works do not comply with contract
- Monitor and report on compliance with building and planning regulations
- Maintain records and ensure performance of works are recorded.
- Advise the contract manager of anything that may impact on budget or time constraints
- Attend meetings with contract manager, contractor, tenant and resident representatives including those that occur out of normal hours.
- Ensure corporate and departmental environment policies are implemented in work on site.
- Attend ad hoc site meetings and to provide monthly progress reports.
- Advise contract manager on delays that may impact on progress of the works, result in claim for loss and expense, or request for extension of time .
- Provide factual evidence in support of the settlement of disputes with contractor.
- Give cost advice to head of service on external schemes
- Determine which elements of works impact on formal party wall agreements
This role is more of a construction site inspections,and it involves at times climbing of ladder and scaffoldings to inspect the work done.
The assignment is initially for 3months with possibility of extension.
- Legal & Regulatory Compliance and management of Health & Safety-work -progress and quality management
- Design and Specifications
- knowledge of project administration, planning, audit and evaluation-Information management/record keeping
- Option appraisal and procurement
- Contract administration
- Are you experienced in this area and available immediately? Then forward your cv for an immediate consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £19.26 /hour
- site inspection: 2 years
Apply For Job:
We strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available seven days a week to assist you.
Tweet or Email
Subscribe to our mailing list for offers, news updates and more!
132, Lewisham High Street,
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3637 9313, +44 (0) 20 3286 0436
Fax: +44 (0) 2031 500 290
© Copyright Logiga. All Rights Reserved. SAPÂ® is the registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Logiga is not affiliated or related to any division or subsidiary of SAP AG.