Senior Property Management Advisor—£326/day
Our London local authority is highly in need of a Property Management Advisor to the Director of Finance. The candidate will have a proven track record working within a Property or Asset Management team within a local authority/property consultancy. The position available will involve managing a portfolio comprising of industrial, offices and some retail properties, including investment land and buildings throughout the local council.
We are ideally looking for a chartered surveyor whose standards measure up to the high level of expertise offered by our client.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ability to assist/advice the Director of Finance in all issues relating to property management.
- Being the day to day contact for high profile clients who require a premium level service. The individual will also be responsible for a number of other instructions largely consisting of mixed-use schemes throughout the local council.
- Client Reporting- Monthly/Quarterly reports
- Tenant Liaison
- Deal with tenant applications
- Liaise with Property Management Accounts on arrears and service charges
- Knowledge of capitalising on assets and maximising fees through active property management
- Excellent client facing and negotiation skills
- Asset management – Provide professional property services to all property and land management issues.
- Liaise with Building Managers and Contractors on maintenance, repair and budgets
The role is for 6months initially but might be extended for the right candidate.
If the above requirements sounds like you’re the one my client is looking for, then get in touch with your up to date CV for a quick response.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £326.00 /day
- property surveyor/advisor: 5 years
Apply For Job:
We strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available seven days a week to assist you.
Tweet or Email
Subscribe to our mailing list for offers, news updates and more!
132, Lewisham High Street,
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3637 9313, +44 (0) 20 3286 0436
Fax: +44 (0) 2031 500 290
© Copyright Logiga. All Rights Reserved. SAPÂ® is the registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Logiga is not affiliated or related to any division or subsidiary of SAP AG.