Social Worker (Adult)—£20/hr
My london client is looking for a qualified Social worker standard (Adults) to join a Transformation Team of social workers and occupational therapists, supported by health and social care commissioning and housing services. The team’s responsibility is to work intensively with a small number of clients to ensure that their care and support plans are personalised to their needs and favour the least restrictive, most creative and best value means possible.
The social workers need to be skilled and experienced in the following:
1) Working directly with adults with disabilities and their carers.
2) Handling difficult, sensitive situations where there maybe a difference of opinion between clients, carers, providers and purchasers about how best a person’s needs can be met.
3) Confidently supporting clients to get the outcomes they want and challenging stakeholders to do the same.
4) Working cooperatively with colleagues, including colleagues involved in housing provision and commissioning.
5) Managing risks
6) Communicating with a wide audience
7) Working carefully and methodically under pressure
8) Ability to attend events/meetings inside and outside the borough
9) Experience of inputting, updating and maintaining computerised and manual filing/recording systems
The candidate for this role must have:
1, Enhanced Current CRB/DBS
2, HCPC registration
3, 5years references
This role is for 2months initially but with possibility of extension for the right candidate. If you feel you have what it takes for this role kindly apply with your up to date cv for a prompt response.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20.00 /hour
Apply For Job:
We strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available seven days a week to assist you.
Tweet or Email
Subscribe to our mailing list for offers, news updates and more!
132, Lewisham High Street,
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3637 9313, +44 (0) 20 3286 0436
Fax: +44 (0) 2031 500 290
© Copyright Logiga. All Rights Reserved. SAPÂ® is the registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. Logiga is not affiliated or related to any division or subsidiary of SAP AG.